Saturday, September 23, 2006

it have been four days,
since i go my own ways,
leaving behind a person,
A once special person,
A person once i love,
But no longer i love,
As my feelings have changed,
But hers remainned unchanged,
But, what can I do,
What should I do?
Should I stay with her,
And continue lying to her,
Lie to myself about it,
Try to forget about it?
Not that I dont try,
I really do have try,
But it seems I lost,
I cant believe I lost,
But i must accpet the fact,
That this is the fact,
A path i have chosen,
Best for me and her,
But looks that i am sellfish,
But it is not that i am sellfish,
Is just I have lost,
And a lost is a lost,
No matter how you look at it,
No way i can try to win it,
Thats why i give up,
Sorry as i give up,
On this very important fight,
Which i should have put a fight,
Till the end of my life,
The way I lead my life.

5 Comments:

Blogger De Foto said...

wah.. im the first to comment. hha. come on, get over t. it's the past. It's painful.. but why dwell over it?

9/23/2006 10:26 PM  
Blogger livelifedead said...

Cuz it still hurts and some ppl still cant accept it xd

9/24/2006 11:52 PM  
Blogger jean-nie said...

everything happens with a reason behind =) and a friend of mine used to tell me that when a door is closed, there's surely a window open for u ;P

9/26/2006 11:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

=x oo.. the past .. *wonders*

5/25/2007 1:02 AM  
Blogger livelifedead said...

heheheh strange pass leh xd

5/25/2007 1:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Cable Internet Services