Saturday, June 23, 2007

My girl =)

This is about the girl who i love now xd I love You Wong Sze May xd


Every little day in my fragile life,

I walk alone in an empty and lonely path,

Untill the day she brighten my life,

Just like the moon that brighten the path.


When ever i am feeling restless,

She will be there talking or singing,

With her sweet and gentle voice,

Just like receiving Angels grace,

Keeping all things smoothly going,

Or letting me to have a good rest.


Just by taking look at her,

Even if it is just a short glimpse,

Even if it is so far away from her,

Filled my hear with happiness.


On the night 19th of June,

I gather all my courage to get an answer,

I wonder will she be gone,

If i did not manage to get the right answer,

After a while i get an answer,

And all my trouble and worries were gone.


Each time i am confused or sad,

She'll be there for me with a smile,

Clearing the sky from the cloud,

Just like a bright rainbows smile,

That gives everyone a warm smile,

And take away what ever is sad.


When ever i stressed or confused,

She is there to hold from behind,

Getting rid all my doubts far away,

As though it never happen anyway.


When ever i felt so cold and lonely,

She will be there to listen to me,

Even though it is dull to hear me,

She stood there smiling happily,

And reply me slowly and gently,

Helping me to forget the lonely me.


When ever i feel sad or lonely,

All I have to do is close my eyes,

She will be there with open arms,

To calm the soul of the lonely.


When ever i am being stupid or angry,

She is always be there to calm me down,

Her gentle smile and touch cool me down,

But now i am sorry for making her worry,

As all i know from my heart's deep down,

She is as nice and sweet as a strawberry.

2 Comments:

Blogger BenSima said...

i think this is how successful singers get their inspiration for songs..... SO GO AND RECORD AN ALBUM! sure platinum. not platinum also i buy la..

6/28/2007 2:46 AM  
Blogger BenSima said...

i think this is how successful singers get their inspiration for songs..... SO GO AND RECORD AN ALBUM! sure platinum. not platinum also i buy la..

6/28/2007 2:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Cable Internet Services