Thursday, September 28, 2006

Cannot sleep, what a pain >.<


It is already 1.35am,
And still here I am,
Sitting infront of the computer,
Playing the old computer.

Thinking of the things that have passed,
And how everything have begin to passed,
Without noticing the small changes,
And trying to accept all the changes.

There is something dat bothers me,
Something that been hurting me,
From the inside of my mind,
Playing a fool with my mind.
Oh how i wish this could end,
Dont tell me this have no end,
As i long for having a life with peace,
And able to have a rest with peace.
Is this the feeling of my guilt,
The thing that i dont dare to face,
Should i face my own guilt,
Or safe my own dam freaking face.
Odd feeling i have.... Btw my mom tell me something funny xd.... Well it all started when my sis told my mom dat i have an interest in one girl... in Indonesian language, she said "dia tertarik sama perempuan di college"
Because i tell her dat i am interested with one girl the night before xd.
And my mom misunderstood it thought i like dat girl and asked me who is dat unlucky girl ....
I just say i dont like her i just have an interest in her and we two laugh xd
Since then i have been thinking about what makes me interested in dis girl....?
Cant it be i like her.... But is like impossible xd (she is not ugly just.... no hope in both side hahahahha xd)
Well.... then my mom just told me... forget about getting those girls there and just go after one of your pet sis xd
Well dats giv me a good silence xd As almost impossible i go after them xd
Not because i dont like em... well they are my sis xd and how can u like your own sis xd
Then she say she hear the song lonely by akon which i used to hear for hours last time xd
She say is nice and suits me xd but i proudly answer I AM NOT xd



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes i rmb so well u like that lonely song soooo much last time!!!! =P ow well, u're not lonely at all lar, u hv so many x 99999 friends around u heehee.

and dont be emo emo like a gurl gg.

9/30/2006 12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol... =x ur mummy funny la..
canoot sleep ? *normally also u tak boleh tidur one la* hahaaa

5/25/2007 12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Cable Internet Services