Tuesday, June 26, 2007

kyaaaa sorry and thanks dear from the bottom of my heart =)


Kyaaa.... sorry dear and thank u from the bottom of my heart =) i love u my sze may =p

Today... my dear is so nice to me de =p
In the morning i bought book for her and go to her house =p
She play me many type of song, slow, fast , loud and fast song hahahah xd me enjoy hearing those songs =p
in between she kept on asking u 1 me to turn on the fan or not (kyaaaa so caring =p)
Then at 12.05 we left her house and she drive (dam i feel so bad to her ... sob sorry neh =( )

Then we have lunch =p we share dis seafood bread xd
Before we buy it she asked me which one i want since i dont know what to pick so i see which one she looking at and pick it (hope u like it sorry neh never eat there before =p)

After dat, we go AC meet my trinity friends. I really salute my dear this time. I k now she dont like smoke but she can tahan so long and kept on smiling =) sorry neh i forget about dat part =)

Then we play pool and i take her away first cuz i cannot stand see my dear need to do this things just for me de...
Sorry guys (from trinity) but I cannot take it seeing her like dat oh >.<>
Then she go fetch me to sunway oni go back (i must be 1 bad guy sob )

After go back she tired but i mistook it for she angry .... Sorry neh... told u liaoz u unlucky kena me >.< bad ="(">


My Girl =p

Its so sad to see my dear like this,


Doing things she dont really like,


Just to ensure i really stay happy,


I wonder does she deserves this,


To do things she dont really like,


Just to ensure thati stay happy.








That is why i can say to the world,


I am the luckiest guy in the world,


For she always be there for me,


To care and stand beside of me,


With her gentle and sweet smile,


Without break even for a while.








And because of that i thank you,


At the same time I really miss you,


And kept on thinking about you,


At the same time I really love you XD



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol~ he exagerate !!
=p where got soooooooo kua cheong !
=) but thankies~
heheeee

6/26/2007 10:36 PM  
Blogger BenSima said...

so sweet of you

but what kinda poem is this, not really sajak but rhyme the lines with same words.... haha

6/28/2007 2:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Cable Internet Services