Sunday, October 01, 2006

AWESOME bbq xd

Sadly to say we dint take pics of the bbq xd
There are 19 of us and t cost us 127.80 xd so each of us only need to pay 7 bugs xd
The view from the roof top of Donalds apartment is Awesome xd
I could see Docklandsfrom there xd
The food was totally great xd I eat 2 hot dogs , 1 steak and 1 calf steak xd
And is all cooked by OUR greatest chef Khairul Mizan xd (I think dats how his name spelled [ I only know this 2]
But sadly..... there is rough wind and cold rain during the bbq but the 11 of us xd
Albert,Khairul,Jeremy,Romesh,Rodney,Chandra,Abraham,Egg, Chua, and myself stay under the rain to prepare the food xd
8 of em stay in the stairs xd
Our 1st meal was the sausage + bread = always in the menu for Khairul BBQ xd
2nd is Lamb chop xd well, it all started when we all forget dat Lik Hui cant eat beef so Albert and me have to rush to Safe way to get lamb chops >.<
The lamb chops taste good cuz its mizan Speciality = not fair sob sob
Then we got to taste the steak xd egg added some whisky to it xd and the taste as good xd
The calf meat also not bad =p it is very soft nyam nyam xd
Finally we got to eat the burgers xd with toasted bread xd
After all that , we gotta drink alcohol xd >.<
I think i am the most noob in drinking among all of em xd
3 shots of whisky and 1/2 cup of beer makes my face red =p and the time i reach home at 12.21, i take bath and slept xd till next morning 12 xd
WHAT A GREAT MEAL xd nyahahhahaha xd

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah wah wah .....WAH.. ><" reading tat makes me feel hungry... * i think i shall go ransack the cupboard...FOOD*

5/25/2007 1:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Cable Internet Services