Monday, April 21, 2008

Crappy whats your problem

1. Some people kept on complaining why must i come to your house all the time but dont want to come to my house?
- Then the answer is simple you are the one who want to go there until recently i never tell u where u want to go till you show dat damn pissed face each time i say up to you.
- I cant fetch you cuz i cant drive as simple as that, you and i know the damn reason why so y must u bring it up

2. Some people say that i am never be there for them
Amazing, each time i spend my time with her alone means what just to make me happy?
hell duh even my friends says i dont meet them often cuz i go out with you
- who calls all the night and get scolded for the phone bill, you?
- who listen to all your same complain again and again? your friend?
- who will teman u and listen to all your same old story again and again although dat person is damn freaky tired

3. Some people says i stress out because dad do this, mom do this and lil bro do dis,
- Try my freaking life and u ll end up hanging yourself the next day where every one dont care and want things go your own way
- for heaven sake, she just told u to ate it then just eat the damn thing and make every one happy is it dat hard ar, try my mom who kept on bugging me to stop playing just to check her damn numbers or fax things for her
- u can say my sibling is nice, try having 4 SO HAI sibling to be blamed on while i have an older sis and another so hai younger sister who suppose to teach but end up screwing them up and blame it on me
- your dad slamn the comp? Thats ALL ar haiz try my dad threatenning to give it to them while he dont want them to play
- u say my sister dont turn a deaf ear - u yourself know they can sit there for 12 hour straight just to play, your brother 3 hours is like dirt compared to 12 hours straight
- u say u hate your bro musics cuz it distub your peace, like i dont hate my sis jap songs - they know i hate it and they still play it but i dont mind cuz dats wut they like so y must u complaint, not happy off it la

4. some people say that she is upset each time she need to wait infront of the door
- is the only 2 times and you complain so much, try recalling how many times i wait for you before each time you went tution outside your house
- if you say is no choice cuz you have tution then let me say the same, how i know when u dont even press the door bell.

5. some people looks like listenning but inside fighting it and refuse to listen
- well listen up good i also damn freaky tired explaing the same thign again and again.\
- dont want to listen fine tell me upfront so i dont have to waste my time caring for you

6. some people say i nver encourage her
- ANOTHER AMAZING THING, if i never freaking support you then every time i cheer you up for what CHARITY WORK ar
- if u feeling down i ll practically stop all my games just for u and make 4 ppl who are my team mates upset

7. some people just say sorry for all the things she says and things all is okay
- SIMPLE let put it this way, like a human i have my limit
- until now i all the things i say for you to do not even once bring me benefit is all for you
- because i dont want to hurt u dats y i say is okay, try once be in my position and listen to what u say and see u willing to forgive me or not

8. some people says why must i change just because u told me so
- here is the deal i never ever once for you
- is a freaking advice where i get nothing in return
- dont want to change UP TO YOU ia lso tired talkign to walls who looks like listenning but put a deaf ear

9. soem people kept on complaining damn that person for delting the pics
- the answer will be simple damn him all you want and u wont get any
- might as well let it be and move on

10. some people say u are annoyed when hearing the same complaints
- who wouldnt, all can be done easily is just u refuse thinking i dont understand u
- hell no u are the one make your lfe damn hard

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, if you're sick and tired, u can still turn back, its not too late yet

4/21/2008 1:20 AM  
Blogger livelifedead said...

simple i am not a weakling who turn around just because there is traffic jam infront

4/21/2008 1:23 AM  
Blogger jean-nie said...

gambateh !! =P

4/25/2008 10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Cable Internet Services